rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Customizing My Game

Customizing My Game

Quote: (06-18-2011 05:26 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

I've always had the best results when I go out with the mindset to have fun rather than to pick up chicks. I'm pretty high energy and naturally a smart ass so when I go out to have a good time with my friends, girls see me as fun and cocky/overly confident. If I go out just to try and meet girls, I have noticed that I come off as trying too hard and always strike out. Just forget about pick up and go out with your buddies to have the most fun you can. The best girls I've hooked up with were the ones I met when game was the last thing on my mind.

If you go out with the "gonna get laid" attitude you also risk the night not going how you wanted, which will throw off your demeanor and swagger and make you even more likely to fail. Go out with a just have fun attitude and short of someone punching you, its hard to not achieve that goal.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread