rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[TRIGGER WARNING]I'm just as flexible as skinny girls!-Size 22 woman attempts Yoga

[TRIGGER WARNING]I'm just as flexible as skinny girls!-Size 22 woman attempts Yoga

Quote: (09-27-2015 09:29 PM)Bear Hands Wrote:  

I do yoga 5 days a week. I end it in a puddle of sweat and I've been losing weight consistently. There's no way she's doing stuff right. Her belly is getting in the way, as another poster pointed out. She's not so much holding poses as she is leaning her fat in any picture except the one where she's holding herself up on her hands, which is a test of strength, not flexibility. I will give her credit for holding up all her body weight just on her hands if she's actually holding that pose for more than a second.

If she wanted to prove flexibility, she would simply need a picture of herself bending at the waist to touch her toes.

These fathletes are all attention whores.

Just like the ones who enter into decathalons/marathons and take selfies in atrocious looking spandex for their facebook or some womyn's blog. There's no way in hell a single one of these heiffers ever completes any of these events in any realistic way. If it's a marathon they are probably "power walking" the whole way at best with plenty of stops for lattes and cronuts.

Messages In This Thread