rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 months in Shenzhen/Hong Kong
months in Shenzhen/Hong Kong
Let it be known that I can barely say nihao and xiexie, I don't speak the language at all.

First story.

A few days before landing in china I googled "wechat shenzhen" and found a bunch of girls posting their wechat ID), msg'd a few. (wechat is basically a whatsapp/facebook combo clone tha tthey use in china
The day I land, Im barely done putting my stuff at my friend's house and rolling a J, that I get a text from one of them, 30yr old single mother smoking body. We had cammed once.

I go meet her, she tells me im too fat, literally, for half an hour. She must have been disappointed or I must be much more photogenic than I thought, no idea. She brings me to the roof of her building, turn my moves on. withing 5minutes she is dragging me to her flat, and I ended up fucking her hard for the whole night, with the baby sleeping next room.

I left that same morning and I never saw her again. That's for my first day in china.

Messages In This Thread