rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama Visits Prison(a Vice documentary)

Obama Visits Prison(a Vice documentary)

Quote: (09-25-2015 10:36 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Obama is working feverishly on his legacy. I really hope Trump wins and trash bins all this shit. One can dream.

Yes he is working on his legacy, but at the same time, i don't think people should be jailed for smoking marijuana or other weak-ass recreational drugs(something that the children of the elite will get away with.). If caught and you don't have a rich daddy, this will forever destroys your employment prospects in corporate america.

Despite his otherwise left leanings, i like the fact that Obama pointed out how boys should not be jailed for "boys just being boys". This is particularly important with the feminist grip on everything, the criminalization of masculinity and heterosexuality will just escalate. Leading to innocents getting on sex offender list thread-49557.html

Obama pointed out how sanity needs to be restored, and how behaviors that used to be ignored in boys are now being criminalized. I agree with him.

You want Trump to throw all these away because you personally dislike Obama?

Messages In This Thread