rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Houston proposes allowing "troubled" men into women's bathrooms

Houston proposes allowing "troubled" men into women's bathrooms

Quote:Quote:

Gotta agree with Hades on this.

How the hell is this happening in Texas of all places.

I'm not from Texas but my family is from the Appalachia/Bible Belt. What happens is that they move from their fucked up communities, that they fucked up with their far left/progressive policies (and I say this as a southern democrat) to seek refuge.

So, what do they do after leaving shit holes like Baltimore or Chicago, or California and Seattle or Vegas on the west coast? They start pushing for laws to recognize their lesbian adoptions in family friendly states and progressive policies for their adopted African children or gay tranny children in our schools. They use the narrative language mixed with a heavy dose of family friendly values and the more liberal and compassionate of the bible thumping Christians feel compassion for them and allow this shit.

The more I think about it, the more I come to the conclusion that progressives are parasitical at their core.

PS. I say this as a younger guy who actually prefers the somewhat more liberal cities rather than the family oriented suburbs and exburbs and counties. So, no offence to any RVF brothers in the cities.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread