rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The physical stuff made me feel awkward"

"The physical stuff made me feel awkward"

Thanks for the reply. Frankly, the second chick was just kind of weird. She had her phone out and was poking away at it within ten minutes of meeting me, and she got all pissed when I wouldn't pay for her food. Regardless of her slut talk, I sort of feel that at least for me it was kind of a lost cause. Again, she was just really strange for a lot of reasons.

I think you nailed it on the first one though. I kissed her too fucking much and it made me seem thirsty.

Well, I got another one on Sunday. I'll try to pull way back on the physical stuff as it clearly doesn't seem to be working for me, but I don't often have the logistics to pull same day stuff. How am I supposed to "escalate" then?

As someone said in another thread:

Quote:Quote:

You hear stories from chicks of bad first dates where guys pushed really hard for sex and they got creeped. Well, if she thinks you're attractive and your game is reasonably tight (and you know when to quit), she's going to want to see you again, even if she doesn't feel comfortable enough to hit it yet. So when women complain about guys who push for sex, they're complaining about unattractive guys trying to have sex with them.

For me I think it's definitely false. I know for a fact that whatever 45 year old dude this chick was banging in a threesome however long ago doesn't really have anything on me in that regard - so it's frustrating that he's the one getting the action and I'm not.

Messages In This Thread