rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The physical stuff made me feel awkward"

"The physical stuff made me feel awkward"

So, the last two dates I've been on I've gotten blown out for a second for pretty much exactly the same reason. The second to last the girl was all over me, probably a bit too much. I never hear anything back from her so I figure I'm dead, but after a few days I send her a "what's up?" text anyway because whatever. She replies that she felt I got too physical with her and that she wanted me to have waited to "know her better".

The second woman I went on a date with was pretty much a serial dater and basically told me as much immediately after I met her, so my heart sank fairly quickly regarding any second date. Regardless, I went for some light physical/touching stuff but she wasn't having any of it - even though she was talking about sex with other people pretty much all through the date. She hit me with a text afterwards something like "thanks but I'm not sure we're compatible as you got physical too quickly."

Makes one pissed off as hell as she's telling you about threesomes she's had and shit and then hits you with that..but breathe...maintain frame...

Either something is going badly wrong with my newbie game, or they never had any intention of seeing me again from the start and it's just a pretext. Any suggestions?

Edit: These women are in their early 30s. It seems this demographic is a lot of trouble

Messages In This Thread