rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delete

Delete

I've commenced pipelining efforts for an upcoming reconnaissance. Girls speak English and Russian freely but seem to prefer Russian. This is unlike Georgia where there's a clear preference for practicing English, unless your Russian is fluent and the girl is mid 20s+ A clear example of how politics can constrain/enhance your game.

One said I will have to meet her at 4pm because her parents require her to be home before 10pm. She's 25, employed and is working on a second master. She's an 8 in my book.

If you're into 18-20 year olds, this isn't the region for you. Even if you're truly in search of a wife, fathers are typically not ready to give up their daughters until at least later into their 20s, barring economic hardship with the consequent expectation of financial support (of the entire family).

Bang missions are not at all out of the question, but Russian again plays a central role: the key to fast lays in the Caucasus is in finding girls who have lived in Moscow or are visiting their families from there. Moscow reminds me of NYC in this respect: it will turn any chaste provincial maiden into a harlot driven by impulse(despite outwardly observing her traditional values).

Guys have said this repeatedly: this region is home to the world's warmest, most hospitable people in respect of their guests.

I wholeheartedly agree with 369eyedea. This thread appears to have been created with good intention, but rendering travel advice on a destination without having visited yourself is akin to malpractice.

Messages In This Thread