rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Quote: (11-11-2015 07:24 PM)Onto Wrote:  

There are some good points on both sides.

First, American women are attracted to men with money, and they do like to spend that money on themselves, and implode the marriage when it's in their best interests and then steal his money.

Let's say that's not the case though. She's attracted to my hot body, or my bad-boy attitude, or because I'm popular, or a I dress well, or I fuck well.

A man has many aspects of value. It seems the above I mentioned are rather shallow reasons.

If instead a woman is attracted to my fiscal discipline, and ability to shelter and protect her and her family, isn't that a more noble thing?

In the end, true love is really when two people's personalities mesh just right. Personality transcends age, economics, and the physical.

When I was in the Phil for a couple months I spoke to several ex-pats who had been living there a long, long time. These guys have married, had children, and divorced Pinays more than once. The common theme they would tell me is to not get married, and just enjoy the endless buffett. What upset these ex-pats most is their wife would always side with her family over him, so he always felt like 10th best.

Something to consider, and if you are going to lock down a girl and keep her from working I think it's only fair you pay her family for their loss of income, because that's where her money was going. Mall worker's make about 320 pesos a day (so I'm told). That works out to about $170/month. I think most guys can swing that.

I support this idea. When i was over there I noticed very loyal family bonds. When we'd go into villages and do agricultural presentations it was probably 50% men and 50% mothers pushing their daughters out the door to be 'seen' by affluent white men.

I just thought of how these mom's were trying to make sure their daughters got into the 'good life' instead of just being hypergamous themselves...you know like the divorced mom's that go clubbing with their daughters in the west. One of my thoughts were that it would be so damn easy to support the parents as well, in exchange for their daughter. Either that or import the parents to the US where a) they could shame the daughter if she got western attitude and or/b) act as babysitting grandparents that could smack some sense into the grandkids.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread