rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Quote: (11-10-2015 11:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Loving your insight on the Philippines and Filipinas thoughtgyspy! +1!
Keep'em coming my friend!

Here in HZ, I've met a very sweet and super sexy Pinay who is blessed with the body of a Latina. She's very caring, cooks, cleans and takes care of me better than any girl I've been with before. However, she's a bit boring and I am craving for more interesting talks and banter with her but she's just not able to have them. I really should have nothing to complain about her but I feel there's sonething missing. But I can see as described in that fantastic post above by TG that she would make a great wife and mother. However I'm not at that stage yet. But interesting to see the contrast with Chinese girls.

I've given up on looking for intelligence in women. It's more a question of having some comic ability, some keen observations of obvious things I miss, willingness and ability to do dishes and diapers, and above all a sweet, non-malicious temperament. 85% of her function is to produce and patiently nurture your children. All else is icing on the cake.

The problem is with a doctoral degree and enough other education to have about four college degrees, women have become relatively dumber and dumber as I age. This goes triple for sexually attractive 18-26 women. I wasn't so smart then either. I look for intellectual stimulation from my male professional colleagues.

As far as the time allocation that goes along with that I think I can get it worked out about right. I need mental rest, I can't debate foreign policy or study archaeology all day.

So let's say I need on average (I'm almost 60) four hours of lazy non-intellectual pleasurable rest each day:

- About one hour of compliment, cuddle and sex on average before going to sleep,

- Maybe a couple hours to watch a movie, or a TV show and an hour of playing music with my wife who is trained to play some basic parts .

- An hour to discuss while eating what day-to-day problems we had with our lives during the day and to offer ideas for how to solve things and ( what coffee pot to buy, how to fend off leeching relatives, are we going to summer in Europe or Montana)

My wife just needs to be alert, cooperative, affectionate and reasonably observant to fulfill those things.
Life is not a hollywood movie.

This sounds like a happy life to me, if I don't expect too much and appreciate the affection and work she does providing me with children.

Notice how a lot of married people socialize: The couples get together, the women talk together- and talk, and talk, and talk-- and the men do some serious conversation then some storytelling and play a game , drink, play music-- I'm anti-smoking myself--but everybody's happy.

You just can't expect a fantasy utopia. Are you mad at your dog because he can't play chess? No, you talk doggie talk to him, play with him, and understand he has limitations.

She gives away money to her lazy relatives? As long as she only has access to her allowance, things could be a lot worse. Filipinos of both sexes lack persistent malevolence, which I have addressed elsewhere. The willingness to forgive the useless brother endless times--might have some usefulness for you someday, yes?

Women can DO some things, be good nurses, or movie editors, they can learn practical skills but their actual thinking process is incredibly predictable or totally emotional. Except for occasional practical insights which women can have, their thinking process is incredibly prosaic, boring and social trivia oriented.

American educated women will have lots of IDEAS, but it's like a junk shop owned by an idiot that doesn't know what's in the shop or what to do with it.

Far better a women know her place and not pretend to be more than she is. I don't deny there are outlier smart women who can be excellent and valuable teachers, lawyers whatever, and specifically want to avoid the caveman crap Muslims do to their women, but they just aren't on my level and we'll both be happier if we accept that.

I had a 19 year old Filipina (35+ years my junior) who's listened to my compositions tell me today " I want to have your genius baby." Two of my former girlfriends without me fishing for it commented "You're more intelligent than I am." This is the proper order of things, the man is seen as the superior king figure, and the woman the nurturer and fountain of life and love.

I'm supposed to complain about THAT just because she doesn't have good abstraction ability? You've got to have reasonable expectations to be happy.

Messages In This Thread