rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Quote: (10-16-2015 01:40 AM)WanderLuster Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 03:55 AM)calwinston Wrote:  

Disclaimer

The following views and experiences reflect those of a mid 30's Black American male living in Bohol, Philippines(18 months and counting)
They may or may not be the experiences or views of people that are of the same or different race, nationality, age, gender, visiting or living in the Philippines

I am leaving the Philippines soon for another adventure. Likely to my favorite place in the world for women, Eastern Europe. But will be back soon in the Philippines by the beginning of next year. This is a random thought list I just typed over 45 minutes. I will keep adding to the list as time goes and thoughts come to mind

Usually the haters are people that failed and need to deflect. Looks like that's the case with you. I started a smallish, global company in Cebu City and spent time in Bohol. I'd spend 1/3 of my years in the PH. Some best times of my life where there and I was banging women that would be models in the USA. My only complaint was it's a 3rd world country and women weren't too cerebral. Can't imagine what made you such a hater.

I am just giving my honest observations. Every place has the good and the bad. Seems like it doesn't sit well with you.
I like the Philippines and also do business here. Beautiful scenery and feminine women. But lets not pretend that it is easy to start a business here. You have to be on the ground, get to know people(high level), and the culture, before just jumping right in the fray. Once you get through the initial process you can be very successful. I wouldn't be coming back if I didn't like it and still be here at the moment. In all my favorite place for women is Eastern Europe. That is just my opinion. Everyone has a different view of what they want in a woman and a place.

Messages In This Thread