rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Philippines Observations, Suggestions, and Comments

Quote: (09-29-2015 10:16 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 09:30 PM)calwinston Wrote:  

89. Foreigners are not the only ones scammed. Filipinos also scam each other.

When you discuss their daily lives and family you realize they frequently get fucked over. Aside from leeching relatives they all have a few dead weight useless friends looking for handouts or some angle in one way or another.

One girl I know (stupidly) agreed to allow her friend to use her name/id to open up some service with a contract. Then of course the friend didn't pay a single peso and allowed collections to go after the girl who allowed her name to be used.

When I asked why the hell she would agree to that she just said it was her friend asking her a favor so what was she supposed to do?

This is the sort of "common sense" you are often dealing with in the P.I.

This is true. Sometimes, in fact often, the hard-luck stories you hear are true - phones and cash being stolen by coworkers, girls going without food for days because their lazy family took all their pay, etc. It's a harsh place.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread