rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Quote: (09-25-2015 10:54 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Matt isn't a seven; he's a three or four. (His face is fine, but his body language, voice, and lack of muscularity diminishes him. With time and effort, he can make himself into a seven.) Kristina isn't a nine; she's a five, six, or seven. (She's small, not fat, looks okay in a dress, but doesn't smile brightly. If she's hyper-smart and you think women should be smart, she becomes quite attractive compared to other hyper-smart women, but she isn't a nine.

MMX2010 showed me the pics.

Matt is definitely a 3-4, if removed a few things, lifted, he could improve this drastically.

Kristina is NOT a 9, she's definitely a 5 or 6. Surprisingly she's skinny, but she just had a cuntish look to her face. MMX2010 is also right, she doesn't seem happy or positive (perhaps mental disorders ?).

She doesn't dress well and looks....well plain boring.

I now question Stefan's views, especially after he called her a 9. Granted he does have some great points. But the fact he rejects game and banned an RVF member raises my eyebrows.

His wife didn't age well either.

Messages In This Thread