rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Quote: (09-25-2015 05:48 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 01:47 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

I didn't watch any of this video. And I used to be part of Stefan's message board until I got banned. (Stefan understands most of the red pill but is absolutely against Game, even though he knows very little about it.)

I know who Matt is and also know that he has posted some YouTube videos. I can confirm kaotic's description of him: glasses, non-muscular, skinny, anxious, intelligent, and long-winded.

Sadly, I've met many of Stefan's biggest fans (or have seen their facebook profiles) and can confirm that about 60 percent of them are like Matt.

By chance do you know the nutjob that is running matt's life? I wonder if she is some version of Lindy West.

I couldn't sleep so I listened to the full thing. they don't show their photos but Stefan says 'ok, I am looking at your photos, christine is a 9, matt you're a 7, the reason why you are agreeing to this shit test is because you think you are punching above your weight and this is the way to keep her, but in reality you are just sabotaging your happiness by agreeing to her having sex with other men, and actually just failing the shit test" or something very similar to that statement.

I highly doubt that obese women could demand that their boyfriends agree to letting them bang other men, because the men would just leave.

Messages In This Thread