rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Matt's a loser chump cuck. I don't feel sorry for him at all. When she told him at the onset of their relationship that the only way she'd commit is if he'd open himself to her fucking other guys down the road. This was a shit test. Obviously he failed. Because he failed that one, she wants some new cock. The sad thing is that he may have actually had some redeeming qualities in her eyes or else she wouldn't have started to fuck him in the first place. But alas, his oneitis is so strong, he went from saying he was against it, to practically defending her desires. I bet he compliments and cuddles quite well. Pathetic. Is it just a millennial thing to passive aggressively keep asking the same bullshit hypothetical questions over and over again? And what is it with millennials thinking that just because they're proficient with their iPhones, they know everything, or that they possess some knowledge, enlightenment, progressive thinking that people who have been around twice as long don't seem to get?

As for the girl. I hold nothing against her. We all know that women are kind of like children, and need to be trained like pets. Right now she's like a child with parents who never say no. Everything I heard from her was a cry for help in the form of a strong pimp hand that she can happily submit to.

She wasn't mad at Stefan at the end of video. She was disgusted at beta boy.

Messages In This Thread