rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

Stefan Molyneax commits genocide against polyamorous hamsters

I only got 33 minutes in before I'm headed to bed:

From the very beginning it's extremely obvious Matt is a cuck when he originally said that he didn't want to be "poly" then back tracked and said he would be open to it

Where as Christina wants to fuck other guys - she's interested in the "future" (read: she's probably fucking someone already and wants to get away with it with a clean soul)

THE GUYS AREN'T EVEN MARRIED FOR FUCKS SAKE. He has an open window to bail on this slut.

I really want to see what this girl looks like - sounds like your standard fem/sjw, fat, short hair, fem glasses, and a nose piercing.

Stefan literally rips to shred Christina's logic - you can tell she gets extremely offended and angry that the truth and lies are being thrown in her face.

Stefan's rationalization of commitment, emotional logic, and children in a family is absolutely spot on.

I can't believe Matt said that having a second father is a great thing.

Matt's too far gone to realize everything Stefan's saying is correct, Christina obviously runs this relationship and Matt can't/won't leave.

This guys has NO fucking balls, it's infuriating, especially the fact how Christina is already (more than likely) fucking another guy.

Matt - just his voice, anxiety, his GUT tells him what is right, he fights acknowledging the truth, his voice is insecure and isn't confident.

I honestly can't listen to anymore of this man, it's a lost cause, gives great insight into how crazy, insane, and irrational women are.

TL;DR
Gentlemen - your average American women.
Matt's a Cuck
Christina has already ejected out of the relationship without dumping him.
Highly probable that she's already fucking other guys.
You can use rational views and facts with women.
Cognitive Dissonance is a mother fucker.

Messages In This Thread