rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delete

Delete

Feminism wants most men to go gay. MGTOW is half way down that path. Fuck that!
I work with a ton of women, more than probably most men. Given that, I have made a few observations. The truly ardent feminists are few and easily spotted and heard from a distance. Stay the fuck away from them at all costs. Most women are beta bitch sheep following the herd. No clue what they are doing and wonder why their lives are shit. You have to be able to size them up and adjust your interaction to profit from it. THAT is where this forum and the manosphere comes in. It has saved my ass every day.
I work with 2 newlywed women and they resent the fuck out of their beta husbands. These NEWLYWEDS are already flirting with other guys and heading for disaster. The redpill would have armed these new husbands if they were exposed and had enough time to internalize it.
Every guy with time should be in the clubs on a weekly basis scoping the scene and maximizing opportunities. Cultural recon. It is war guys! Stay sharp.
Never check out.

Messages In This Thread