rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Quote: (09-27-2015 10:41 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2015 08:04 AM)Dino Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2015 06:41 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Women dont want to have sex for longer than that. They want you to nut in a reasonable amount of time. I'm convinced that pleases them more than a marathon session.

The last thing I care about is what time constraints a woman wants to put on sex. If she wants a two pump chump then find someone who fits YOUR requirements. Also don't be down on yourself for needing lube with a condom. That's a foreign substance to the body and a woman's body will not react in the same manner as going raw. Lube up and bang til your hearts content.

Call me crazy but I want her to come back for more. "banging away till your hearts content" gets boring without nutting after a while, so whats the point?

I can't really help you on that one without more data. Post a video of you screwing and we can see if anyone can offer up some assistance to keep you from getting bored.

Messages In This Thread