rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Quote: (09-25-2015 02:33 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

The main issue is the interruption. Either with condoms or without, to be safe you have to take a break between to dispose, wash off, take a piss, put on a fresh condom etc, before you can come back. It just messes with the whole mood or 'love bubble' if you will.

I hear you, especially if you're going raw you gotta wash everything off and pee. But I'm a lot less careful when I'm using condoms... I've stayed in for round 2 using the same condom a bunch of times, never an issue... but when I do switch mid-round I make it very quick, 10 second transition at most hovering right over the pussy. I also talk while I'm inside, just to stay hard and be ready for round 2, that's probably the easiest time for me to talk to a bitch, so the 'love bubble' doesn't pop so easily

But I might have a deathwish. I don't know, I've just never had a scare. If I'm regular with the girl I also ask about her cycle to see just how careful I should be... beginning or end I'll go raw, but won't bust inside. Ovulating mid-cycle I'll actually avoid banging, but I'll bag it up if I do.

Messages In This Thread