rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

Girls asking to "take a break" after ~20 minutes of condom sex?

I used to last too long with girls once upon a time, and 20 minutes generally is too long. That was a direct consequence of jerking too much, and the psychological vicious circle of wanting to cum but not being able to.

I'd say it was 90% jerking, 10% worry.

When I stop jerking for just 2-3 days, I can finish really quickly. And that means not even touching my dick... I keep myself busy and out of the house so that I come back home exhausted and fall straight to sleep. I don't even entertain my boners. I used to think stroking without blasting was fine... it's not. Shit robs me of my power just as much, if not more.

Some guys want to last a long time, but I've found when I started cumming more quickly, girls came more quickly along with me, and they enjoyed that little psychological boost of making me cum fast. You can see them thinking 'yay, I have a nice pussy!' and they sort of let go psychologically. They're relieved in a way, and I see them enjoying themselves more. A lot of times I enjoy the 2nd round more because that proverbial load is off MY shoulders too. So I can just relax and settle into making a better impression, if I want. And if round 2 drags on a little too long, hey, you busted, so it's alright.

Once I figured my rhythm out going through new notches, I found that the best strategy for me was to try and cum as quickly as possible, usually about 5 minutes or so, sometimes even less if it's really good pussy. If my 'preparation' is up to par, and by preparation I mean no jerking the previous days, then I can stay inside after the nut, and slowly move in and out. Usually I'm back in commission for round two within 60 seconds. Change the condom if you want, a lot of times I don't. I know, I'm an idiot, or maybe just sterile.

Usually my best bangs are not on the first date. But my best first date bang came with a girl where I worked this little strategy out. I banged her 3 times within an hour, with about a 5 minute refractory period between bangs 2 and 3, if I remember correctly. By the 3rd time she was moaning loud as hell, still sopping wet, saying 'My god, you're like a machine!' in a cute Chinese accent. To date that's still my best first date, but I've had a handful of similar success stories, after several rounds of subpar outings and downright no-bust first-bangs.

[Image: christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif]

Anyway, that's my take...

Don't jerk, cum quick, stay in, talk smack, reload, change condom, kill it in round 2 or 3

Messages In This Thread