rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future Rests in the Hands of the Youth

The Future Rests in the Hands of the Youth

I always hated sayings like, "the future lies with the youth." Nah, what about all the other people who have been alive for the past 60 years. Why are they exempt from the helping us move into the future? Sure, they may have only another 20-40 years in them, but why is it that everyone says, "YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THE MESSES WE MADE!"

NOPE.

Not how it works.

Sadly, most of the dudes who look at young dudes and say, "The future belongs to you guys" are usually guys I don't want to be like in the first place. All the dudes I know who hustle are still hustling into middle and old age. It doesn't stop.

Me? I'm gonna focus on making money and staying the fuck out of trouble. I see life as a war of attrition. Even if you're starting from behind the line, you can win if you have the patience and stamina to outlast your peers.

Most of my peers are getting locked down in relationships with 5 and getting fat. I can avoid that trap. Most of my peers are debt slaves. Sadly, I didn't avoid that trap but I can dig myself out with time. I may not have had every advantage afforded to me, but at least I'm aware of enough of the pitfalls to not be fucked as I move into my thirties.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread