rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future Rests in the Hands of the Youth

The Future Rests in the Hands of the Youth

Quote: (09-24-2015 04:27 AM)EL CHAPO Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2015 02:09 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Ok, I agree that the SJW's have run havoc all over Europe and cause grave problems and that multiculturalism is a cancer everywhere.

But I must say, as an American, particularly a Black American, why in the hell should I care about anything that happens in Europe? I only care about what happens in America and Americans. I feel no connection whatsoever to Europeans. Never been there, never set foot there. Never really met any Europeans. Watching those videos, I really could care less about what goes on in Brussels for example and feel no connection to the youth there. My allegiance is to America, and not Europe. I honestly don't get why some of the American forum members care so much about European affairs.

I'm an American and only care about what happens in America.

There's not really any reason you should. But equally, keep in mind that a lot of white Americans do have quite a lot in common with Europeans. They used to be us. Their ancestors and our ancestors were the same people from the same villages, in the not too distant past.

For all the American chest thumping about the War of Independence, and the banter that can go backwards and forwards over it, it's worth keeping in mind that at the time, when the US was part of the Empire, the force sent to try to prevent secession was tiny - a token force, because there was no appetite amongst the British public to kill what they saw as their own people. I appreciate it is seen as a seminal moment in US history, that confirmed America in their own minds as a great nation, but for the British people of the time, it was more a case of a civil war for which there was little appetite.

You might of course argue that that was all a long time ago, and that much has happened since then. On a personal level, I'd be inclined to agree, and have no idea why here in England such an emphasis is placed on our 'special relationship' with the US, when at key moments in our history they have done so much to undermine and damage us.

With all that said, I think there is a growing feeling amongst the white westerners that we are all facing a similar situation of an impending sea change in our demographic situation, and consequently see ourselves as brothers in the same struggle to assert our way of life and ensure it is preserved for our children.

Messages In This Thread