rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Quote: (09-25-2015 11:24 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2015 10:57 AM)Steve_Jay Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2015 01:22 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2015 10:54 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

This is actually a good illustration of the difference between Islam and Christianity. In traditionally Christian countries, we make concessions to religious minorities and build places of worship for them. Such a favor is not returned in Islamic countries.

Just to illustrate: I don't think there's a single mosque in Athens, yet there are numerous churches in Istanbul.

I think you need to realise when you've fallen for propaganda.

Istanbul? You mean Constantinople.

I wouldn't use the conquest of Constantinople as an example of Islamic tolerance of others.

Everyone was conquering everyone in that era and I would use it as an example of tolerance as anywhere else they would have been razed to the ground. 4th Crusade anyone? Where Venice looted the churches of Constantinople for promised war money even though the Pope said not too, but quickly shut his mouth when they got all that loot. Also it's Istanbul now because the Byzantines lost deal with it.

The losers had no rights in that era.
Well then be honest. First you say how nice Muslims are, than you talk about losers having no rights. Be consistent here.

Also, if you look at Constantinople, The Hagia Sophia was turned in a Mosque.

I understand the principle of losers having their history erased, the will to power, strongest survive etc. But don't tell me Islamic conquest and getting rid of Christian holy sites is tolerance though. That is just wrong.

Messages In This Thread