rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Savior of Europe builds largest mosque in Moscow

Quote: (09-25-2015 06:47 AM)whoishe Wrote:  

Feel free to correct me, but in Kaukaz culture giving up guests is No-No, doesn't really matter who they are.

I will have to correct myself, the usual proceeding was as follows:

Quote:Quote:

The very first thing Putin did when he came to power was to prosecute and win an amazingly violent and vicious war against the Chechen Wahabis. As I have mentioned many times here, a typical situation during that war was like this: a Russian commander would be met by a delegation of local “elders” who would assure him that their village was peaceful. The commander would reply “okay, we will not enter your village, but if a single shot comes out of it, we will wipe it off the face of the earth with artillery fire”. And they did so. Every time. With artillery and multiple-rocket launcher fire. A huge number of civilians died because a village of 500 people would harbor 20 or 30 insurgents. And when the commanders of this operation were accused of war crimes (like General Shamanov) Putin not only stood by them, he gave many them the highest Russian decoration: Hero of Russia.

taken from here: http://thesaker.is/ukraine-sitrep-update...sian-soul/

Messages In This Thread