rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

A further anecdote that just popped into my head.

I knew an Austrian guy in Japan who was super beta. When we worked together, he admitted to only banging one girl in his life (his ex-Japanese wife). A few times, I would take him out to bars but he just wouldn't approach. Super shy and just awkward around women. I kind of wrote him off as unsaveable.

Then along came Tinder. This guy set up an account and ended up sleeping with about 10 girls in a few months. He has good facial genetics but zero game. As far as I could tell, his bangs came almost purely from coasting on his looks.

Not to hate on the guy (I like him!), but I think that this is a perfect illustration of how the sexual marketplace has changed. Guys who would never have the balls to approach are flooding online sites and dating apps. As a result, even average girls are getting inundated with attention and becoming pickier and pickier. None of this is new to you guys, but I think that "online thirst" is now one of the biggest factors to consider - not just the relative thirst of local guys.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread