rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (10-01-2015 11:40 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 01:54 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 05:07 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

That's an interesting point about central/east European men being largely satisfied with their women, unlike in the Anglosphere. Even more interesting would be to know what central/east European men think of Anglo women.

I've been to a couple of Eastern European countries, and the men generally seem to be very satisfied with the women in their countries.

It is completely understandable why this is so:

- In EE, the women are almost universally thin with sexy bodies. In the Anglosphere, women are generally overweight or have lumpy bodies.
- In EE, the women look after their appearance and dress well. Although many women look after their appearance in the Anglosphere, short hair, tattoos and drinking too much alcohol (which leads to pre-mature ageing) is very common.
- In EE, the women behave in a very feminine way. In the Anglosphere, the women generally exhibit very masculine traits.
- In EE, the women respect men. In the Anglosphere, women talk down to men.
- In EE, the women charm men. In the Anglosphere, women shit test men.

I really admire Eastern European men because they tend to exhibit this really chilled, laid back, "IDGAF about you" mentality towards women. It's a true abundance mentality.

This is also the reason why we don't see hordes of Eastern European men going to other countries to get laid or to find a wife.

True, but I predict Eastern European men will be regularly searching.... for non european pussy, within the next decade

Would you care to elaborate?

Messages In This Thread