rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (10-01-2015 07:47 AM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2015 03:43 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Nice post, Brick Top. I'd be curious to know whether the thirst might be somewhat higher in Czech Republic than in Slovakia, given that the former is somewhat more Westernized than the latter. Is there anybody on here with experience of both these countries that could comment?

I'd say that the thirst is probably higher in Slovakia then it is in Czech Republic mainly because the Slovaks are far more religious then their Czech neighbors (10% of CR is Roman Catholic compared to over 60% of Slovakia) and Slovak women are more family orientated and want to settle down quicker.

Their economies also play a big part in it also, as the Czech Rep has a very strong economy, and has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe, while Slovakia is the opposite, and has one of the highest unemployment rates. This will have a knock on effect as lots of young Slovaks will emigrate to find work plus the weak Euro has affected the prices in Bratislava making it more expensive then Prague, even though the wages are lower, pushing even people with jobs away.

In saying that, I'd also like to hear a natives take on the situation.

That's plausible, yes. But I'd be interested to know whether guys, in fact, are a bit thirstier in Slovakia than in Czech Republic. Does anybody have any actual experience of both countries' women and is in a position to offer an opinion on this?

Messages In This Thread