rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (09-30-2015 05:15 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:10 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Jeez, Czech Republic and Slovakia are that good for local guys, you reckon? How have you managed to verify this, if you don't mind my asking? And why is the thirst there so much lower than, for example, in the UK?

I lived in Prague and dated a few women over there and also dated both Czech & Slovak women back here in Ireland too. Although both countries have changed quite rapidly over the 10 years that I've been going there, they are still both quite chauvinistic and male dominant. Even women's names are proof of this as the suffix "ova" is added to the last names of all females. It's an ending long-ingrained in the vernacular that quite literally means "belonging to" the male, as in belonging to a woman's father or husband.

Every girl that dated had a strong bond with their father plus most were still very good friends with their ex-boyfriends, which I found kind of strange, but apparently it's very common over there. The real proof for me was when I dated them in my own country. I got to integrate into their little communities and saw for myself how they interact with each other. It was interesting to guys from Brno starting relationships with girls from Bratislava and girls from Ostrava hooking up with guys from Kosice. It's like they gravitate to one another, even in different countries. The guys are also ferociously patriotic and always sing the praises of their women, for example, you'll always here a Czech or Slovak guy tell you how their women are the best in the world..........which is kind of ironic to me, because I'm Irish and totally the opposite, I can't stand Irish women!

As for thirst, well most Czech/Slovak guys that I know are fairly laid back and the majority don't really actively pursue women like we do in the angloshpere. I've only seen Czech/Slovak guys act thirsty when they are out of their comfort zone and there were no Czech/Slovak women around. Even then, they didn't seem to give a shit and were no where as needy or creepy as Turk/Arabs or as sleazy and forceful as Italians hence I have them a 7 on the Thirstometer™

By the way, are there any Czech or Slovak guys on here to verify what I said or correct me as my interpretation might be way off as an outsider looking in.
-
anglosphere countries are the worst.. the culture is rotten.. even (non-anglo) western europeans are far more laid back... like danish, dutch, german, belgian, austrian,etc men barely persue women and are far more relaxed about that subject... its not the tension you live in the US, UK or Australia everyday where you go out with the persue of "smashing " as many women as you can otherwise you are a failure...

Rooshv actually pointed it quite good.. a few countries are forward with women but its more about genetics, climate, history and culture.. not product of media brainwash and social expectations like in the anglosphere where any fat women have far more value than the above average looking men.... but anglo men are also responsible on that, no only the women...

Messages In This Thread