rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:10 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:04 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 04:51 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

It would interesting to hear how countries such as Czech Republic and Slovakia would be rated according to the Thirstometer. If India is a 1, the UK is a 3/4 depending on location, where might these countries lie?

In my experience, Czech & Slovak guys would be around 7 on the Thirstometer, mainly because the girls in that region actually prefer local guys to foreigners and of course the local guys are totally spoilt for choice. It's pretty much a win/win situation for them.

Jeez, Czech Republic and Slovakia are that good for local guys, you reckon? How have you managed to verify this, if you don't mind my asking? And why is the thirst there so much lower than, for example, in the UK?

Foreigners have no cachet in these countries especially the Czech Republic. So many thirsty tourists and stag parties overwhelm Prague in the summer that the locals want no part of them. The guys there seem to be pretty stylish and dress well (no homo) and have a way with women and just aren't thirsty. Big part of it is of course the fact that their women are still fairly feminine, attractive and aren't obese and obnoxious like in the UK.

Quote: (09-30-2015 03:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Canada would be a 4 bordering or 3 and 2 in some areas.

Women over age 35 and 40 can still get dick here, which is embarrassing to say the least. Those ages are me being generous, I know dudes courting and dating women in their 50s.

I keep meaning to do a thread on it, but it is painful to type.

Honestly that is crazy but I believe it. It's THAT BAD in the Anglosphere in general. And it's not like most of these 40+ women are slender and feminine..they are mostly fat, overconfident former or still raging sluts who basically prey on "nice guy" provider types who never got any for the most part.

In other non-western countries around the world plenty of guys are dead by 50 so I'd imagine that's why you never see young men with these older single women - they can barely snag an older guy.

Quote: (09-30-2015 04:36 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 04:29 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I have a friend who is in his 40s dating a 53 year old woman, she has even stated she is old. She has money and is stingy with it, I would be stingy with my dick.
I have another friend who sports fuck women of the same age, not much better I know.
Another beta associate who is just as pathetic, told my mate that women under 40 do not want him. His girl has him beyond whipped.
I don't need to tell you what city I live in. The infamous one in Canada.

... mmm, let me guess. It's not Toronto, by any chance, is it? I can't understand why any guy would voluntarily choose to stay in that cesspit of feminism.

Only for the money as it's the biggest financial center in Canada. Really aren't any other reasons for men these days for masculine single men to be there (other than sheer #s, which does count for something).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread