rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:13 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:10 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 01:04 PM)Brick Top Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 04:51 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

It would interesting to hear how countries such as Czech Republic and Slovakia would be rated according to the Thirstometer. If India is a 1, the UK is a 3/4 depending on location, where might these countries lie?

In my experience, Czech & Slovak guys would be around 7 on the Thirstometer, mainly because the girls in that region actually prefer local guys to foreigners and of course the local guys are totally spoilt for choice. It's pretty much a win/win situation for them.

Jeez, Czech Republic and Slovakia are that good for local guys, you reckon? How have you managed to verify this, if you don't mind my asking? And why is the thirst there so much lower than, for example, in the UK?

The women in the UK are not feminine at all. They do not hold weight well. They are not shapely. They lack an aura of feminine sensuality. It really is quite striking. Not all obviously.

Spot on. They really are very masculine in temperament, especially the ones in northern England but not only in that region and they are generally quite antagonistic and disrepectful to men, unless the male in question happens to be a celebrity or obiously very high status, in which case they can suddenly find it within them to act decently. The temperament of British women - especially their cunty and antagonistic demeanour - is the single biggest reason why I'm looking for a foreign women for a relationship.

Messages In This Thread