rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (09-29-2015 06:56 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2015 05:20 PM)esermon Wrote:  

I am italian and i agree that italians are very thirsty, particularly in the south. The reason is obvious and is because in italy, especially in the south is very difficult to get pussy, you have to wait ages before getting laid. A summer spot that is literally haunted by thirsty italians is malta, paceville the nightlife town in malta is probably the thirstiest spot on the planet.

That's an interesting comment about Italy. Why is the thirst particularly bad in the south of Italy, may I ask? Is it that there is an actual shortage of women in that region? What gives?

I can say that as a Brit based in the north of England, the thirst is quite bad here because of the high obesity rate (around 50% of the women in my area in the 18-35 age range), so that the competition for slim women is pretty fierce.

The problem in italy is different there are a lot of attractive and slim women but the problem is culture.. women are still too traditional and caring of social circle.. southern europeans usually hang out with the same friends they grew up with or with who they shared most of their time during childhood..family oriented mentality.

The problem with england is quality, the women are not nice in average, and too much overweight and obesity problem surely make the things worse..

Messages In This Thread