rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirstometer by country

Thirstometer by country

Quote: (09-23-2015 06:53 AM)JordanH Wrote:  

I like the idea but isn't there already a metric on swooptheworld which measures the easiness of a country on a 1-5 scale?

If enough data is put forward one of the thirstiest countries will be India. Some of my house mates are from there (professionals) and were told me two things. If a girl cries rape the guy will go to jail with no bail and if you are banging a girl for one year or more you must get married. These things must add to the levels of thirst.

You scale could also be an alpha/beta perception on individual countries too. I think thirst quite possibly correlates with betaness as well various other social constraints that also play a factor.

For data for your thread I'll place the countries I have visited as an adult.

UK - 4
Ireland - 4

Reason for scoring. There is a lot of thirsty males around but you go to any bar there is also tons of 'lads' who seem to be doing okay with girls. I have never witnessed any catcall type behaviour and very rarely notice desperate behaviour in real interactions. However a lot of thirst is apparent online. One example comes to mind I saw on FB where a guy is dating a single mother and decides to cook a meal. Really proud of himself he posts a photograph of a table for two with candles, flowers etc. One commenter comments "this guy has game" 2-3 days later he is no longer dating the single mum. I don't see this type of stuff very often. Most common one I see is the average girl with good editing of photo's with 100+ likes.

Anyone else have any thoughts with regarding to UK and Ireland?

In Australia it depends who you are. Top 1% could be a 10. The other 99% could be anywhere from a 4 to Turkish Levels [AKA 1 - That has to be the thirstiest country I've ever been. Antalya. Never again].

Messages In This Thread