rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I screwed up escalation - Mixed signals

I screwed up escalation - Mixed signals

First of all, don't hit her up tomorrow. You could try waiting a few days and attempting to reinitiate, but you probably won't see her again.

I know it's easier said than done, but you need to get out of your head. Relax, play it cool, and live in the moment. My most successful dates are the ones when I'm relaxed and having a good time and can sense that the girl is doing exactly what you're doing - overanalyzing everything. Girls are doing the same thing. Everyone gets nervous on first dates, but if you can relax and be a cool guy, she will feel comfortable and love you for it.

As for your concerns about escalation - you screwed up. The fact that she was lying next to you on your couch and you were already kissing is a huge sign she was DTF. Keep it escalating unless she stops you. She won't hold it against you even if she does - girls want you to take command here.

Anyway, my final piece of advice is to keep getting out there and meeting more people. You caught a lot of feelings for this girl and you don't even know her, but realizing the error in that just comes with experience.

Messages In This Thread