rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5,000% price increase then decrease for HIV medication
,000% price increase then decrease for HIV medication
Quote: (01-05-2016 09:16 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Here's my favourite little bit. Fits in with Anonymous Bosch's 4 Rules if I'm not mistaken...

Quote:Quote:

She said the most “jarring moment” was when Shkreli ordered a cup of tea priced at $120. He offered her one, too, but she refused, thinking instead of all the other things she could do with the money
“He might as well have eaten a $100 bill in front of me.”

VS

“I am not trying to excuse his professional behaviour or say he’s a good person. But he’s a lot more interesting and complex than I would have imagined.”
Her only regret, she says, was not drinking the $120 tea, though she did allow his driver to chauffer her home.

A good ol' virtue signal followed right up (& negated) by some princess complex posturing. WNB out of spite.

Not to mention, aside from the reference to charity (& knowing how wasteful charities are these days it may not even count).
All her other options are just as superficial & wasteful :

What? I thought of all the good I could do with that money — donating it to charity, buying a new winter coat, buying myself 20 Venti iced soy vanilla chai lattes.

Unless that winter coat is for someone homeless, seems she's just as selfish as he is.

Messages In This Thread