rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5,000% price increase then decrease for HIV medication
,000% price increase then decrease for HIV medication
Glad to see him arrested. He made himself a target and now he's paying the price.

He constantly defends himself as "this is capitalism," but this is not capitalism. It's parasitism. He didn't invent a product that he thought people would want for their lives and bring it to market himself through work and persuading investors, etc. He just bought a patent and then jacked up the price to make quick money, and not caring if people died as a result.

Maybe you can admire the hustle, but this is not something we should want to aspire to. Besides, he violated several maxims of power (despise the free lunch, going too far and making himself a target, etc.). If you see him his body language telegraphs that he's a little dweeb and it goes perfectly with his punchable face. Despite his money I'd wager that some men on this forum got more pussy than him before his notoriety and maybe still do.

In the end looking for free lunches and doing these kinds of things where you piss off absolutely everybody will cost you. Now he's alone, without allies, and looking at a public that would like to see him hanged. Lesson: don't engage in parasitism like this because it will alienate everyone and don't look for free lunches.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Messages In This Thread