rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location Independence Journey: My Five Year Plan

Location Independence Journey: My Five Year Plan

Quote: (04-01-2016 08:38 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Told my mother and sister of my plans. They reacted just as I expected they would, for the most part.

Sister took it surprisingly well, and seems to be supportive. Said she wasn't that surprised because she could tell that I didn't care about my job anymore.

Mom really struggled with the news when I told her via skype. She thought it was an April Fools joke and refused to believe me when I kept telling her "no Mom, this is not an April fools joke, I'm serious" [Image: lol.gif]

Will write more later.

For most people, change is scary. So many unknowns.

This seems wild to them. In reality, you've made a solid effort in planning that will pay dividends along your way. Any large change like this is way less daunting when you realize it's a bunch of smaller steps and that if you stay organized/focused it's all manageable.

Can't wait to hear more updates. Keep in mind you should be networking with RvF members in the areas you will live to get the best inside tips on ways to get the best bang for your buck. No pun intended.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread