rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you convince a girl not to shave?

How do you convince a girl not to shave?

Quote: (09-22-2015 08:29 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

....I told my girl I wanted her to have a bush so she grew out a nice strip for me....
I was seeing a chick for a while who had a very straight and narrow landing strip, she was OCD so there was never any stubble around the strip, which is usually good, however, the strip itself was left alone to grow out... so the hairs were long and could be measured in inches. It was weird, and just didn't work. Actually made me not want to look at it, at all. Never made any sense to me.

Whether to shave it all, to me, depends on the chick. 90+% of them should not go bald. I don't want to see everything...unless, maybe if it's perfection down there... which is a rarity. Plus, if trimmed up right, the hair itself is like lingerie: dressing. Trimmed and shaped, it can make it more inviting, as well as cover up some of the imperfections.

Messages In This Thread