rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man whose wife changed to transgender male asks for help on Reddit

Man whose wife changed to transgender male asks for help on Reddit

From reading the replies the op made in the thread i think this is not fake, Reddit is indeed filled with the guys who would nonchalantly accept their wife's turning into high T men "if it would make her happy"

Only a very committed troll or a miserable and sad beta male would have the sincere courage to write these weird ass statements

https://www.reddit.com/user/Throwaway26683

Quote:Quote:

When Jason said that our son should date a girl for safety, it spawned a really huge fight between the two of us. He then proceeded, after storming out of the house, to post on Facebook to "poll" his friends to see if it was a good idea for our son to date a girl "for safety." It alarmed me to see a dozen people chime in and agree with him. The one or two people that disagreed got shouted down, and one woman even got blocked.
I try so hard not to think of Jason as my husband. Outside of this post I haven't said "wife" so many times in months. I just keep hoping that somehow the person, however they identify, would come back. That things would level out. Maybe it's the T he's on and once things normalize, the person I fell in love with would come back. I could deal with masculinity. Jason was always built a little more... boorishly(??) than the average woman but it's this incredibly shift in personality that I just cannot handle anymore.
Thank god for throwaways because I've never uttered any of these words in any capacity.

It's just so hard because I am not political. I'm just not. I care, but I just feel so overwhelmed with information out there that it feels so hard to ever know the truth. I never feel adequately prepared to discuss anything at length because I often don't feel like I know what I'm talking about. I'm more introverted and shy than anything. I try to actively participate and support Jason beyond not putting up a fight for things that make him feel comfortable, but I am just absolutely out of my element.

Jason has always been a very passionate person and it was initially what drew me to him when we first met. But the passions were very spread out and it didn't feel like there was... a bull, or something, storming around all the time. And back in the day Jason didn't get offended if you disagreed or just didn't actively have interest in whatever was important to him.
But thank you for your kind words. I really am trying here and I need to know if I'm in the wrong because I am prepared to kick myself into gear if I am unreasonable.

I really, really sincerely hope that Jason isn't acting out on purpose to push me away. But perhaps I am biased and am just hoping for the best. At the very least, Jason is very quickly becoming just as outwardly hostile to other people in our life and is isolating himself with people who are just as firm in their beliefs as he is. Especially with his online friends.

It's hard because I love my kids. My kids love Jason. We're a good family and I would hate to see it fall apart and ruin my kids' lives and sense of stability. I mean... we don't even really "fight" in the traditional sense, he just really really annoys me now and I feel like I get rubbed the wrong way when I'm called "transphobic" over the smallest of things.

Messages In This Thread