rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"German" 10x10 Volume Training

"German" 10x10 Volume Training

It's been around since the late 90's. I dabbled in it three or four times and I've also done some modifications to it. I became very bored with it.

For recreational lifters like you and I, routine is severely overrated. Whether you do a high intensity/low volume or a low volume/high intensity, gains are going to come from consistently hitting the gym day after day and using a progression scheme either with the intensity or with the volume. Strain the muscle, force it to grow, strain the muscle again, force it to grow, rinse and repeat day after day. So to answer your question, there isn't any benefit.

The best workout program is one that you can do and one you look forward to doing. I have a bit of ADHD in the gym because I've been doing it for 15+ years so I do a modified DC training program that allows me to hit a muscle and be done with it in about 5 minutes. My routine isn't any better than 5x5, 5/3/1, GVT, MAX-OT but I enjoy doing it and I make consistent gains year after year.

Messages In This Thread