rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man I hate myself sometimes (cant approach)

Man I hate myself sometimes (cant approach)

"Excuse me, where's the starbucks"
Blah blah
"By the way, that's a pretty cool ______ you have on. Is it from _____."

I also agree with the beating yourself up part. Right now that's the single most detrimental thing you're doing. The reason for lack of approaches or anxiety in most guys is not due to a lack of conversation skill or social ability. It's FEAR; a barrier. It's like you're getting in your own way.

The only way to reduce that fear is to face it head on and start believing in yourself more. Remember that you created that barrier; that fear so you can also remove it. Start by catching yourself beating yourself up when an approach doesn't go well and realize she would have done that to any guy. Then focus on what you could have done better exclusive of her reaction.

Keep doing this and eventually you will start focusing on what you need to do instead of what kind of reaction you're getting from them. To be honest, I'm still working on this; but I know it's key.

Good luck and kee us posted.

Messages In This Thread