rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English General says," Mutiny and coup if Corbyn is elected."

English General says," Mutiny and coup if Corbyn is elected."

Two weeks in and I'm already freaking loving the way you Brits handle your undesirables! It looks like the folks with the guns are making the rules.

Quote:Quote:

A senior serving general has reportedly warned that a Jeremy Corbyn government could face "a mutiny" from the Army if it tried to downgrade them.

The unnamed general said members of the armed forces would begin directly and publicly challenging the labour leader if he tried to scrap Trident, pull out of Nato or announce “any plans to emasculate and shrink the size of the armed forces.

He told the Sunday Times: “The Army just wouldn’t stand for it. The general staff would not allow a prime minister to jeopardise the security of this country and I think people would use whatever means possible, fair or foul to prevent that. You can’t put a maverick in charge of a country’s security.

“There would be mass resignations at all levels and you would face the very real prospect of an event which would effectively be a mutiny.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...09742.html

For our English blokes here, does this mean we can expect to see tanks rolling into Parliament and forcing the resignation of this Labour nitwit if he becomes PM? What does the Queen have to say about all this? Could her or the royals secretly be behind all of this?

If such a thing occurs , can an American enlist in the English armed services? I'd love to be able to knock some degenerate skulls in. [Image: angel.gif]

Messages In This Thread