rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black America's plea to Hispanic America: Stop voting Democrat!

Black America's plea to Hispanic America: Stop voting Democrat!

I agree black folks have hitched their wagon blindly to the democratic party however, I doubt that moving their votes over en masse to the right side of the aisle isn't the answer either. It's sounds a bit reactionary.

Being more aware of core issues, and voting their true interest is a better strategy.

Blacks are typical generational voters (like others). Part of it is laziness. My dad voted democrat, his dad did the same, and his dad on and on. The pastor tells his congregation to vote one way because someone's greasing his palms. Not to say we are all monolithic because we aren't, black evangelists showed up big for Bush in 04' mainly as a push back against the gay marriage issue.

Whenever a political entity can count on a 90% return rate, eventually they become forgetful or just plain ungrateful. A whole cross-sectional of the countries' population has just been going along for the ride.

Who's to say the same doesn't happen when blacks take their clout the opposing team? An opposing team that economically doesn't speak their language if you get my drift. You think Calvin living in the Wild 100's Chicago really feels the effects of another tax break for someone making over 250k annually? It doesn't trickle down to him in the form of a job.

I just believe people should vote their true interests, and I'm not sure either party fully encompasses those beliefs.

MDP

Messages In This Thread