rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oklahoma City Datasheet 2015

Oklahoma City Datasheet 2015

Quote: (11-03-2018 03:04 PM)Aquarius Wrote:  

I would imagine OKC to be one of the fattest cities in the country, so just finding a skinny girl would probably be an uphill battle there.

You are not wrong. Many people like to eat to excess here. It is everywhere and seems to be a given. Even in the mall, I see some women in sweats walking and eating while shopping and these ladies are the type that should be focusing on portion control the most as they could increase their SMV a couple of points just by eating right.

So you will find a lot of sadness but at least there are a number of 5s, and 6s that are the cute girlfriend types that have 10 or 15 extra pounds. There are even a couple of 7s and 8s but not like what you would find in other major cities and they get a ton of attention here.

Quote: (11-03-2018 03:04 PM)Aquarius Wrote:  

However, does anyone know much about Tulsa? I also have the impression that it has hotter, skinnier, and blonder girls than OKC.

I don't see why it would be any different. Any difference would be negligible and they have about 200,000 less people too. Prior posts would suggest Stillwater and Norman since they are college towns can be better options.

Messages In This Thread