rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

Quote: (09-24-2015 03:37 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Another example of what I was talking about on my post on the previous page:

https://twitter.com/thelindywest/status/...3297477632

"If you are anti-choice and anti-PP it is because on some level you want women to suffer and die."

Yes because obviously a woman who's life is in danger from carrying a child is on the same level as a woman who doesn't want to be pregnant because it is getting in the way of her high powered paper pushing career.

How bout this: "If you are pro-choice and pro-PP is it because on some level want babies to suffer and die". Doesn't sound so great when it's thrown right back at you right?

Did a quick perusal, not surprised she's a condescending cunt.

I wonder how she reconciles the fact that while she uses terms like 'expertise', 'doctor' and 'medical procedure', yet according to the same medical professionals:

"Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems."

Messages In This Thread