rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

Quote: (09-24-2015 05:06 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2015 04:40 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Not sure if its been said, but she could easily be pregnant and no one would even notice because she is so fat.

I know a female doctor in New Zealand that told me that, although it's not an everyday occurrence, it's not unheard of for fatties to come into hospital with stomach pains to be told they were in the late stages of pregnancy. Several have even gone into labour shortly after arrival at hospital having previously been unaware they were pregnant.

Imagine the shits those ham planets must take if they can't distinguish labor from 'cheetos and ice cream indigestion'

Well...I guess I don't have to imagine, some massive dude that I used to work with used to demolish the bathroom when he'd go in there. I had to leave if I was going to take a piss because I couldn't contain my laughter at all of the grunting, crazy fart noises and wheezing.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread