rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

Lindy West brags about getting an abortion to start hashtag #ShoutYourAbortion

What's interesting to me is when you see pictures of women from previous Centuries who were literally dirt poor, nothing but the clothes on their back, surrounded by children, being able to raise a family with next to nothing, and the thought of killing one of their own never crossed their mind, as they knew that child would look after them and defend them when they got older.

Bare in mind that those women would be working manual labor jobs and would probably stop working only when their waters broke. No complaining, they just got on with it, as they understood children were a blessing.

Compare that to the women of today who can earn 100% more than what the previous generations had, with access to clean water/clothes/central heating health care etc and life has never been easier for them, and yet over a hundred years or so, we have seen primary care givers of children being turned mass murders, defending their actions because it's a legal right, not moral but legal, without any thought that anything can be made legal.

(I've mentioned in previous post that paedophilia will be made legal in our future,but hey, that's a child right? it was born that way, right? Oh and love is love.....)

It's the sheer arrogance of modern women, to refer to life as just a "clump of cells" or it's inside me so it belongs to me. (Well McDonald's will have a field day in court with that logic), but technically it isn't just their cells.

I personally think that any man who finds out that his wife/girlfriend/whatever has had an abortion, need to leave them on the spot. That woman isn't fit for purpose.

Now an interesting point, would you want a woman who has had an abortion working with children/neo natal unit? would their rationalization hamster be on full spin.

Men have always been the gatekeepers to morality, but over the years we've allowed degenerates to erode common decency and morality.

It will be a tough fight, but I think we can regain some decency in this world.

Messages In This Thread