rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marine Smashes Gay Advertisement

Marine Smashes Gay Advertisement

Quote: (09-22-2015 11:07 AM)travolta Wrote:  

I see these ads in Manhattan all the time. Half of the billboard ads I see are for gay dating sites or a half naked man posing in underwear ads. It's impossible to avoid. Every single day I'm forced to see ads promoting homosexuality.

Big business doesn’t care about morals. They’re pushing the gay agenda because they see a lot of money in it. The average gay couple has more disposable income than a straight couple because they usually don’t have kids and are more willing to spend money on shallow crap.

The politicians have been bought off by the corporations and none of them has the balls to stand up for family values. I’m not a religious person myself, but I doubt this kind of shit would fly in a very religious community. There are already cases in UK where Muslim deface posters that they find inappropriate.

Big business doesn’t see families, it sees consumers. If families get broken up because of anti family policies, they don’t give a fuck as long as they make money.

America is now so fucked up that if I went on TV and said that I believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman, or that a kid needs a mother and father, I would get fired.

I don’t care what faggots do in their own homes, but there’s no way we should see this shit in public.

Messages In This Thread