rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robbed in Cali Colombia

Robbed in Cali Colombia

I`ve read a couple of the posts you guys have made in this thread, and even though you have some good points, i want to clear some things out.

First of all, Cali is as safe as any other city in Colombia. What you got was just a combination of bad luck, coincidence and foreign look. The place you were staying in (based by my general knowledge of the city) is pretty sketchy. next to the public library, there are a couple of pretty bad neighborhoods. If you follow this forum and/or have lived around latin america fr the past 8 months you should really have clear the idea of being careful and taking care of yourself i a place were you stand out and that you don`t know.

In regards with the cab robery, i am really sorry. That was just a really shitty situation, that could really happen to anyone. Im glad you werent hurt.

Cali is a beautiful place, that has great game and great women.

Next time in cali, try keeping it close to either ciudad jardin or the west (granada, centenario, normandia, el peƱon)

hope you guys dont back down this awesome place. i live here and ive only been robbed once (i was walking down a sketchy place)

Messages In This Thread