rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robbed in Cali Colombia

Robbed in Cali Colombia

Quote: (09-21-2015 09:59 AM)EuroSlumming Wrote:  

Damn that is scary. Cali can be pretty sketchy, you definitely have to be careful.

The other precautions I take is not to carry a bank card, only approximate cash I need for the night and have a cheap phone to take out for the evening rather than an expensive smart phone, also I just have a photocopy of my ID, that way the loss is minimal.

Cali has a bad reputation for crime and danger, all over Colombia now. People in Barranquilla often brag, to me, how much safer their city is compared to Cali. And from what I have seen, I can only agree.
That is one of the reasons why the girls of Cali are more ´desconfiadas´ and it gives them an extra reason, to be even more flakey.
I lived in a nice complex (near cosmocentro mall) close to a ghetto area and would eat at restaurants on the outside of said ghetto.
I could get away with it, because I could blend in..... but many people warned me never to go beyond the outside.

Messages In This Thread