rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got gangraped in a club but couldn't seal the deal

I got gangraped in a club but couldn't seal the deal

Went to the local club (second-tier city in Taiwan). Some unbelievable ass in there. I got pulled onto the stage with the paid exotic dancers. Girls were intentionally stepping in front of me to grind, then grabbing their friend and passing me around. At one point, two girls got on me and unbuttoned every button on my shirt so fast I didn't know it had had even happened, then literally tried to forcibly take my pants completely off for like ten minutes straight, giving me a lot of dick and ass grabs along the way and letting me finger them etc.

Great night, right?

But...total language barrier, and none of them wanted to actually leave.

Secondly, I made at least ten approaches, both before and after all the aforementioned excitement, and 100% of the time the girls responded like I had just jumped up and pulled a knife on them. Super freaked out horrified faces and instant retreats. This to lines such as "is that a good drink?" and "are you part Japanese?" and "Hey what's up?"

Any advice appreciated. I don't know the culture here that well... maybe dudes aren't "allowed" to approach. I do know that Taiwanese people in general are terrified of their bad English....

Messages In This Thread